Max Life Insurance presents two simple games.
1. Max Life Insurance “Logo Mix” game contest (hereinafter “Contest”, as the case may be) is
organised by Max Life Insurance Company Limited.
2. Participation in the Contest is purely voluntary. There is no Participation Fee. To be eligible for
the participation in the Contest, participant must be an Indian national or resident of India.
3. The Contest shall be open from 06:00 hours on August 03, 2012 and close on September 02,
2012 at 23.59 hours (“Contest Period”). Entries received after the closing of the Contest Period
shall not be considered and the same will be invalid. Max Life Insurance Company Limited has
the sole and absolute right to close or extend the Contest by any time frame at its discretion.
4. Children of Max Life Insurance Company Limited employees or directors or individual agents of
Max Life Insurance Company Limited; or children of employees or directors of Propaganda
India Private Limited and Media2Win Private Limited, will not be eligible to participate in
5. To get a chance to win the prizes, Participants can participate in the Contest by playing and
successfully completing the logo puzzle within the stipulated time limit. Participants can log in
to the game using i) their name and email ID or 2) their Facebook account. The Participant or
their parents/legal guardian agree that the names and e-mail identities by the Participants, may
be used by Max Life Insurance at their sole discretion, for sending out commercial information,
via different modes of communication and/or for other publicity or promotional purposes and/or
for solicitation of insurance business to the participants or their parents/legal guardian.
6. An incomplete registration in which the information provided is not factually correct is liable to
be rejected by Max Life Insurance in its sole and absolute discretion. The registration shall be
deemed to contain incorrect/false details/information if any of the following mandatory fields
contain incorrect details/information, i.e. Particpant’s name and Particpant’s Email id. The
registration will be deemed incomplete if any of the following mandatory fields are not
completed i.e. Particpant’s Name and Particpant’s Email id.
7. Max Life Insurance shall not be liable to respond to any feedback, suggestion and/or queries
raised by Participants. With respect to general process of the Contest, Registration and terms
and conditions of the Contest will also be published on
www.maxlifeinsurance.com/aapkesachcheadvisor for reference.
8. The decision of Max Life Insurance on the winners shall be final, binding and non-contestable.
9. Max Life Insurance is not responsible for the Participant’s inability to complete or continue
participation due to computer malfunction, internet failure, other technical disruption, and acts
of God or otherwise.
10. Winners of the Contest will be selected from amongst all the complete and correct
registrations and Contest participation, received by Max Life Insurance during the Contest
Period. The final winning Participants will be selected on the basis of lowest time taken to
complete the puzzle. In case two or more than two participants have a tie in their duration of
completion, the winner/s will be decided through a scientific randomization process. The results
of the winners will be displayed on www.maxlifeinsurance.com/aapkesachcheadvisor and on
11. Winners will be contacted on their Facebook account or the registered Email ID available with
Max Life Insurance, which was provided at the time of registration for the contest. In the event
(i) the selected winner is not contactable after 3 attempts from the date the winner is selected
by Max Life Insurance; or (ii) the winner chooses not to accept the prize within 1 day from the
date of communication by Max Life Insurance; or (iii) the prize remains unclaimed by the
winner for a period of 21 days from the date of communication by Max Life Insurance, then
Max Life Insurance reserves the right to forfeit or transfer the prize to the next winner, at its
sole discretion and such first winner automatically surrenders his/ her right to the prize and
shall not be entitled to make any claim thereafter. The winner who has tendered his/her
acceptance must claim his/ her prize within 21days from the date of communication to the
winner by Max Life Insurance. Max Life Insurance will transfer the prize details through an
Email or Facebook Inbox Message.
12. The prizes shall be subject to tax deduction at source, which will be borne by the winners. The
winner shall be responsible for any additional, incidental expenses required to be incurred to
avail of the prize. All taxes, insurances, transfers, and other incidental and related expenses as
the case may be, unless specifically stated, shall be the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
The winner will be required to provide certified proof of identity and residence, if any.
13. The following prizes will be given to the winners:
1 Flipkart electronic shopping voucher worth Rs 1000 for every winner.
2 winners to be selected every day for a period of 30 days.
14. The prizes are non-transferable and not exchangeable. No other person or agent can claim
the prizes on behalf of the Participants unless specifically permitted by Max Life Insurance.
Apart from the prizes, the winners or their legal heirs will have no other rights or claims against
Max Life Insurance.
15. Participation in the Contest shall be construed as an acceptance of these terms and
conditions by the Participant as well as his/her guardian. Any breach or default by a Participant
or of his/her guardian of any of these terms and conditions shall result in immediate
disqualification without notice.
16. By participating in the Contest, all Participants grant Max Life Insurance, its assigns,
licensees and successors, the right to use their images, pictures, characters, photographs,
video/audio bytes, etc. (collectively referred to as “Image”) and/or their names, in all forms and
media including composite or modified representations for all purposes, including but not
limited to, advertising, trade, transmission, publication, broadcasting, posting or any
commercial purpose throughout the world and in perpetuity, only for Max Life Insurance’s use.
The Participant hereby waives the right to inspect or approve versions of the Images used for
publication or the written copy that may be used in connection with the same.
17. Max Life Insurance reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of the Contest, prize
etc, with or without notice to the Participants and without assigning any reason. Participant’s
continued participation in the Contest will be considered as his/her and his/her guardian’s
deemed acceptance of the modified terms and conditions. Max Life Insurance reserves the
right to cancel any or all part of the prizes.
18. Max Life Insurance reserves the right: (i) to decide whether a replacement winner should be
selected in the event any winner forfeits his/her claim to the prize; (ii) to disqualify any
Participant for providing misleading documentation; (iii) to disqualify any Participant if it has
reasonable grounds to believe the Participant has breached the terms and conditions of the
Contest; (iv) to disqualify any Participant for acting in a disruptive manner; or acting with the
intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Max Life Insurance reserves the
right to seek damages from any such Participant to the extent permitted by law.
19. Subject to any applicable laws (a) all warranties, whether express or implied, are hereby
expressly disclaimed by Max Life Insurance including, but not limited to, meeting of the
Participant’s requirements or aspirations, timeliness, security, delivery, quality, quantity,
merchantability, fitness for use or non infringement in respect of any prizes acquired under the
Contest or any transactions effected through the Contest; (b) The Participants expressly agree
that his/her participation in the Contest is at the Participant’s sole risk and is governed by the
terms and conditions herein; and (c) No advice or information whether by representations,
oral, written or pictorial derived from the website or through the Contest shall be construed to
mean the giving of any warranty of any kind by Max Life Insurance. Max Life Insurance shall
not be responsible for any cost, loss or damages of any nature incurred by the winners while
availing or utilizing the prizes.
20. Max Life Insurance shall neither be responsible nor liable for any cost, expense or other
liability whatsoever (including but not limited to any loss or damage) in relation to, arising from
or connected with Prizes or the Contest.
21. Save as otherwise provided herein, Max Life Insurance or its officials, directors, partners,
employees, consultants and agents are under no obligation to render any advice or service to
any participant in respect of the Contest.
22. Max Life Insurance reserves the right to discontinue or make appropriate changes in the
Contest on account of force majeure events, namely acts of god, riots, acts of terrorism,
governmental act, war, earthquake, flood, embargo, sabotage, strike, explosion or civil
commotion, unfavourable weather conditions or otherwise for reasons beyond the control of
Max Life Insurance and Max Life Insurance shall not be responsible or liable for any cost, loss
or damages suffered by the participant on account of such discontinuation or changes.
23. Under no circumstances shall Max Life Insurance be held responsible for psychological
satisfaction of the winners; or on account of force majeure events mentioned above or for
reasons beyond Max Life Insurance’s control.
24. Participation in the Contest is not linked, directly or indirectly, to purchase of any product or
service from Max Life Insurance.
25. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of India. Any dispute
shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Delhi only.
How To Participate